2. The Platform is owned and operated by Save Eat Foods Private Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 602 PLOT-10 JUHU PRAJAKTA BUILDING VIDYA NIDHI MARG VILE PARLE WEST MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra- 400049 India.
3. SaveEat enables transactions on its Platform between participating restaurants/merchants and buyers, dealing in (a) prepared food and beverages, (b) consumer goods, and (c) other products and services (“Platform Services”). The buyers (Buyer/s) can choose and place orders (”Orders”) from a variety of products and services listed and offered for sale by various merchants including but not limited to the restaurants, eateries and grocery stores (”Merchant/s”), on the Platform. Further, the Buyer can also place Orders for undertaking certain tasks on the Platform (“Tasks”).
4. SaveEat enables reservation of such Orders at select localities of serviceable cities across India (”Takeaway Services”). “Merchants” will be responsible for providing pick-up/takeaway services by completing the initiated reservations by the users of the Platform (Buyers or Merchants). The Platform Services are referred to as “Services”. For the Platform Services and Takeaway Services, SaveEat is merely acting as an intermediary between the Merchants and Buyers and Buyers/Merchants.
7. Use of Platform and Services
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Merchants alone with respect to products and services being offered by the Merchants. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, applicable taxes, shipping costs, payment terms, date, period, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. SaveEat does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Merchants. SaveEat may, however, offer support services to Merchants in respect to Order fulfilment, mode of payment, payment collection, call centre support and other ancillary services, pursuant to independent contracts executed by SaveEat with the Merchants. he price of the product and services offered by the Merchant are determined by the Merchant itself and SaveEat has no role to play in such determination of price in any way whatsoever.
3. SaveEat does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of the Merchants. You are advised to independently verify the bonafides of any particular Merchant that you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment on that behalf. All Merchant offers and third-party offers are subject to respective party terms and conditions. SaveEat takes no responsibility for such offers.
4. SaveEat neither make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. SaveEat accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
5. In the case when a Merchant may offer delivery services, SaveEat does not make any representation or warranty with respect to any aspect of the services being provided by the Merchants through the Platform including but not limited to pick up and delivery services to the Buyers as the case may be.
6. SaveEat is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Merchants. SaveEat cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and Merchants will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. SaveEat is not responsible for unsatisfactory or non-performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
7. SaveEat is operating an online marketplace and assumes the role of facilitator, and does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Merchant on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Merchant. At no time shall SaveEat hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall SaveEat have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyer and Merchant.
8. SaveEat is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Merchant and the Buyer. In case of complaints from the Buyer pertaining to efficacy, quality, or any other such issues, SaveEat shall notify the same to Merchant and shall also redirect the Buyer to the consumer call center of the Merchant. The Merchant shall be liable for redressing Buyer complaints. In the event you raise any complaint on any Merchant accessed using our Platform, we shall assist you to the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to you, such as details of the Merchant and the specific Order to which the complaint relates, to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
10. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or peopleacting under false pretence.
11. SaveEat - Use of the Website and Apps (Android and iOS) You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
1. belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
2. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent” representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
3. is misleading or misrepresentative in any way;
4. is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
5. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
6. involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”
7. promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
8. infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
9. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
10. contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
11. provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
12. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
13. contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
14. tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
16. solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as being illegal;
17. interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third party’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
19. harm minors in any way;
20. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
21. violates any law for the time being in force;
22. deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
23. impersonate another person;
24. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
25. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
26. is false, inaccurate or misleading;
27. directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
28. creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
2. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, "password mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Platform not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name ‘SaveEat’, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of SaveEat or Merchant on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any SaveEat’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or SaveEat’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to SaveEat’s.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/VAT, income tax, octroi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner. /p>
14. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and acceptance of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
15. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
16. SaveEat shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS ( Distributed Denial of Services), hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal agreement.
17.SaveEat shall make calls to the outlets despite the outlet being registered under Do Not Disturb (DND) service. These calls shall be made solely for service-related communication not for promotional/sales purposes.
8. Account Registration
1. Once the feature is active, you may access the Platform by registering to create an account (”SaveEat Account”); or you can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (”SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook); each such account, a ”Third Party Account”, via our Platform, as described below. The Membership is limited for the purpose and are subject to the terms, and strictly not transferable. As part of the functionality of the Platform services, you may link your SaveEat Account with Third Party Accounts, by either:
1. providing your Third Party Account login information to us through the Platform; or
2. allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account.
2. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third party service providers.
3. By granting us access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that we will access, make available and store (if applicable) any content or information that you have provided to and stored in your Third Party Account (”SNS Content”) so that it is available on and through the Platform via your SaveEat Account.
5. Depending on the Third Party Accounts, you choose, and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third Party Accounts will be available on and through your SaveEat Account on the Platform.
6. Please note that if a Third Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third party service provider, then SNS Content will no longer be available on and through the Platform.
7. We will create your SaveEat Account for your use of the Platform services based upon the personal information you provide to us or that we obtain via SNS, as described above. You can only have one SaveEat Account and are not permitted to create multiple accounts. SaveEat reserves the right to suspend such multiple accounts without being liable for any compensation where you have created multiple accounts on the Platform
8. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
10. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your SaveEat Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your SaveEat Account.
11. Goods and services purchased from the Platform are intended for your personal use and you represent that the same are not for resale or you are not acting as an agent for other parties.
9. Order Booking and Financial Terms
1. The Platform allows the Buyers to place Orders and upon acceptance of such Orders by the Merchants, SaveEat will, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, facilitates reservation of goods or services.
3. As a general rule, all Orders placed on the Platform and Takeaway Services are treated as confirmed.
4. However, upon Buyer’s successful completion of booking an Order, Merchant may call the Buyer on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of such Order, price to be paid and the estimated order completion time. For this purpose, Buyer will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to Buyer’s (i) first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be Buyer’s sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
5. In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and confirm any change in the Order, due to availability or unavailability or change in Order or change in price of any item n the Order as informed by the Merchant. Please note that any change or confirmation of the Order shall be treated as final. It is clarified that SaveEat reserves the right to not to process Buyer's Order in the vent Buyer or Merchant is unavailable on the phone or any other means of communication at the time when we call you for confirming the Order and such event the provisions of the Cancellation and Refund Policy shall be applicable.
6. All payments made against the Orders or Services on the Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the Orders or Services made on Platform. You can pay by (i) credit card or debit card or net banking; (ii) any other RBI approved payment method at the time of booking an Order; or (iii) credit or debit card. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by SaveEat is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment on confirmation of the order, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, SaveEat is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the